Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The adventure begins...

Hello. My name is Chad Kemp and I thank you for checking out The Kemp Report. The goal of this blog is to touch everything that is sports. Everything that we love and hate. All of the good and the bad. Whether it's rehashing 40 year old debates, like who was better, Bill Russell or Wilt Chaimberlain or the current topics such as the social perception of the black athlete. I hope that this will be a place where we can all come and enjoy debates over the simple, mundane, disgusting, and amazing things that there are in sports. I also hope that this can be an interactive blog. I want you, the readers, to suggest topics and bring up things in your comments that you feel should be addressed in the wide world of sports.

I hope that this will be the beginning of an interesting adventure...

Back soon...

Big Chad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home